Tallahassee, Fla. (June 16, 2017) – Today Florida Governor Rick Scott signed into law implementing legislation for the pro-solar Amendment 4, which was unanimously placed on the ballot by the Florida Legislature in 2016, passed overwhelmingly by 73% of the vote on the August 2016 primary ballot and now unanimously approved in the recently concluded session. The bill removes burdensome taxes on solar installations by exempting 80% of their value from the tangible personal property tax. It also exempts 80% of the value of a solar installation from the assessment of real property taxes for commercial properties.
- Rooftop Solar Dims Under Pressure From Utility Lobbyists – The …
- Solar power and carbon-free homes: Green energy is a hot topic
- Solar heating could cover over 80 percent of domestic heating requirements in Nordic countries
- Global Solar Water Heater Market to record high demand by 2016 …
- Solar Water Heating Innovation Sun Bandit Turns Four Declaring Articles of Energy Independence