Tallahassee, Fla. (June 16, 2017) – Today Florida Governor Rick Scott signed into law implementing legislation for the pro-solar Amendment 4, which was unanimously placed on the ballot by the Florida Legislature in 2016, passed overwhelmingly by 73% of the vote on the August 2016 primary ballot and now unanimously approved in the recently concluded session. The bill removes burdensome taxes on solar installations by exempting 80% of their value from the tangible personal property tax. It also exempts 80% of the value of a solar installation from the assessment of real property taxes for commercial properties.
- Demand for solar water heaters in Kenya soars
- Go solar: the best way to save under the sun
- Solar Water Heater Market Worth Over $4 Billion by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Study: Solar Heating Could Provide More Than 80% Of Heating Energy For Households In Finland
- Solar Water Heater Market Outlook, Geographical Segmentation …