In a 33-0 vote, the Florida legislature has passed SB 90 – the bill that would implement Amendment 4 and make solar and renewable energy equipment on commercial buildings exempt from property taxes for 20 years, beginning in 2018.
- Only a fraction of Floridians own a solar power system
- Florida legislature unanimously passes solar tax break
- FPL drafted portions of bill that puts tough requirements on rooftop solar companies
- Pro Solar Amendment 4 Signed Into Law by Governor Scott
- Consumers Energy launches solar energy pilot program