In a 33-0 vote, the Florida legislature has passed SB 90 – the bill that would implement Amendment 4 and make solar and renewable energy equipment on commercial buildings exempt from property taxes for 20 years, beginning in 2018.
- Demand for solar water heaters in Kenya soars
- Go solar: the best way to save under the sun
- Solar Water Heater Market Worth Over $4 Billion by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Study: Solar Heating Could Provide More Than 80% Of Heating Energy For Households In Finland
- Solar Water Heater Market Outlook, Geographical Segmentation …