In a 33-0 vote, the Florida legislature has passed SB 90 – the bill that would implement Amendment 4 and make solar and renewable energy equipment on commercial buildings exempt from property taxes for 20 years, beginning in 2018.
- Rooftop Solar Dims Under Pressure From Utility Lobbyists – The …
- Solar power and carbon-free homes: Green energy is a hot topic
- Solar heating could cover over 80 percent of domestic heating requirements in Nordic countries
- Global Solar Water Heater Market to record high demand by 2016 …
- Solar Water Heating Innovation Sun Bandit Turns Four Declaring Articles of Energy Independence